Monday, December 16, 2013

Time Well Spent

 





Although this has been a absolute WONDERFUL course and program, I have to admit I am truly exhausted! I have always taken my courses very serious, and desired nothing but As. I would constantly work on something, then go back and totally redo it! So, I am somewhat frazzled but oh so thankful I continued my education! One day (NOT ANYTIME SOON!) I will consider going back for my Doctorate!

Throughout this Capstone course, I have learned so many wonderful things! First, I need to add to my Ideal Community of Practice. This group of people work collaboratively and I love having other's input and suggestions. Second, I have learned how passionate I am concerning my challenge and will not give up on getting that goal achieved. I want all children in wheelchairs to feel embraced in ECE programs, and I will continue working towards that!! Third, I have been reminded just how wonderful constructive criticism truly is! Just because I think something is ideal, does not mean others are going to think that. I appreciated the comments, suggestions, and ideas from everyone in my course as well as Dr. Davis. It has allowed me to be more open to suggestions and a much better writer!

My long term goal is to ensure all children in wheelchairs are embraced within ECE programs. I will continue to work towards this goal as Early Childhood Education is crucial to a child's development! I will not give up on this!

I would like to thank each of you for your kind words, suggestions, ideas, and praises! It has been wonderful working with each of you! I hope you achieve your goals and follow your dreams! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID IT!!

Dr. Davis, I must say, at first I was VERY SCARED of this course. However, upon seeing the grades I made, the wonderful comments you always gave, as well as the praise you gave, I knew I had no reason to be scared. You are quite the inspiration! Thank you for demanding nothing but the very best! God's blessings to you!!

Susan

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    thank you for sharing your interesting journey in Walden here with us. How interesting that most of us was really scared at the beginning.... I thought I was just alone...!!
    Hope we can keep in touch and keep up the good work, Susan.

    You are awesome!
    Regards from the heart of Borneo

    Evita Kartikasari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first picture. It really is how I feel after going through the program. Completely drained. It's OK though, I have a degree!!! Super excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also drained. Can you believe it? Did we graduate? Is this a dream? I am super super excited to use my degree to leave my mark on this world, Is it really over because now I am just a little sad?

    ReplyDelete