Friday, February 22, 2013

Creating Art



I love this picture as I see everyone as happy and friends. I love how everyone is smiling and enjoying each other!!


 I love the differences in ethnicity within this photo!! It truly touched me seeing the differences of each face!!


I think this is one of my favorites because of the love each child is showing, regardless of their race or being in the wheelchair!

I am so thankful I have taken these courses at Walden!! I have learned the importance of accepting and embracing the whole child!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,
    You pictures are great! I especially love the last photo with the child of different race and disability. It relates to the song I chose, "It's ok to be Different" by Prue Whoo. the second picture you chose is great as well. it express the faces of different cultures and their way of style. Great choice of artwork.

    ReplyDelete