Monday, April 22, 2013

Farewell and Good Luck

Hello, everyone!

This has been a wonderful, eye-opening course for me in communication and collaboration! I have learned so many new insights and ideas, as well as what I need to work on to become a more effective communicator that can collaborate. I will carry these resouces with me in both my professional and personal life. Oftentimes, (for me, anyway) we get so caught up that we forget we are not communicating effectively, and our families seem to suffer the most. I have learned some valuable tools to ensure I am communicating well with my own family as well as my co-workers, students and their families.

Each person in this course has supported me in ways they may not not know. The support has come from comments on discussions and blogs; the initial postings have given us all different aspects on communicating and collaborating, and we can use the other thoughts and comments to ensure we are doing the best we can for our students and families when collaborating with them.

I wish each of you good luck as you continue your courses at Walden. We only have two more courses, and we will be officially graduated with our graduate degree. I hope you all can utilize in the way in which you hoped. I am hoping I can use mine to teach online courses. I love early childhood and want to ensure everyone is giving each child the education they so deserve.

Again, good luck to you all and God Bless!!

Blessings,
Susan

6 comments:

  1. What is your degree in by the way? I am going to miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,

      My degree is MS in Early Childhood Studies with concentration on Teaching & Diversity in the Early Childhood Field. I am going to miss you too! I have always enjoyed reading your posts!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Susan,

    Thank you for the comments that you have posted on my blogs. I wish you well in your future classes. It was a pleasure getting to know you. I hope to see you in our next class.

    Tarshia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for always providing interesting and knowledgable posts to read. I always look forward to reading your work and it has certainly helped me learn during this class! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your posts and resources!! I have gained so much information from vewing yor blog weekly. Good luck with your next course;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, There's no doubt that your site could possibly be having browser compatibility problems. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues.
    I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that,
    great site!

    My web page pirater un Compte facebook

    ReplyDelete